Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Big Day

My RE's office decided that they were going to take an extra long weekend, so that meant that I was going to have to do the same. There was no doctor in the Annapolis office so I had to go to the main office in Rockville for my IUI. DH got home from work Friday morning and we got all showered up and ready for the big day. We hit the road and went to Rockville. DH had his appointment at 9:30am and mine was at 11:00am. We decided to not leave the office between appointments so we just hung out in the waiting room watching The Today Show and reading. When it came time for my appointment it was quick in and out in less than 10 minutes.
After the appointment we went for lunch at one of our favorite places and then went all around Rockville to some our favorite stores. All in all it was an excellent day. Now let's hope these next two weeks fly bye with some positive results at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment