Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Moving right along

So 5 days of Clomid under my belt. Nothing major to report. I took my pill every night at about 9:30pm. I did have a headache about two hours after I took my first dose. The headache was still there when I woke up in the morning. I tried to let it go away on it's own but after a few hours and no luck I decided to take one 500mg Tylenol and within an hour that headache was gone for good. Sunday I had the day off from meds which was nice since we were celebrating my nephews 1st birthday.
Today is the day I get to see how good the hubby is with a needle....I mean he is a paramedic so he should be pretty good, right? Tonight I will do 150units of Bravelle (that's 2 vials, thank goodness it in done in 1 shot and not 2). I must admit I am nervous but it is only one shot and the needle is really small. I will try to remember to take pictures and update how it all goes. I just wish I knew if this medication is working...Guess we will find out on Wednesday when I head in for my next monitoring appoitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment