Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's just like Christmas

When I walked through the door hubby was laying there on the couch taking a nap. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. He sat up and we started to talk about how my appointment went that morning. As we were talking I walked into the kitchen to grab the scissors so that I could open that box that was sitting on the love seat. As soon as I got the box open and started emptying it's contents I looked over to DH and could see his eyes were wide and he had a huge smile on his face. I am sure that is there was a mirror around I would have seen the same look on my face. We were both so excited about what this all means. We both felt like kids on Christmas morning, so excited about the gifts that we were getting. I know that it might be a little crazy to be excited of medicine but this is so much more to us. This is the hope that some day soon we will be able to add to our family. I just can't wait for that day.

Day 1 of my first medication (Clomid) is under my belt. I took the pill at about 9:30pm and went to bed around 11:30pm. I did have a little bit of a headache when I went to bed. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the meds or if I didn't drink enough water throughout the day. I woke up this morning and the headache was still there. It got better after I showered and I have increased my water a little bit so far today and it seems to be getting better so I am going with the fact that perhaps I was just dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment