Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All systems go

Well it looks like my body did what it needed to do. After 5 days of Clomid and 2 vials of Bravelle my ovaries decided to wake up. I went in this morning for my monitoring appointment which is the usual bloodwork and ultrasound (aka vag cam). As the tech was doing her thing I was trying to figure out exactlly what she was looking at at what she was measuring. Well it turns out that 6 of my follicles started to respond. Two of which are large enough for them to call them mature and makes me ready to trigger. I have 1 follicle at 23mm another at 18mm (those are the mature ones) then I have 4 that are in the 13-16mm range and will probably have no chance of catching up.
So now here is the plan. Sometime tonight between 6pm and midnight I will do the trigger shot. Then on Friday morning the hubby and I will head to Rockville for his appointment at 9:30am and then mine at 11:00am. I am kind of bummed that we will not be able to do the IUI in my normal office in Annapolis and instead have to go to the main office in Rockville all because some doctor is taking an extra long weekend. At least it means that I get to take an extra long weekend too!!! So that is kind of exciting. What is also exciting is that because we are going all the way out to Rockville we are going to make a date out of it. We will go to my favorite spice store Penzeys. Then after we are all done at the Dr. it should be right around lunch time and we have decided that we are going to one of our favorite restuarants that happens to be in the area bd's Mongolian Grill. Yes all you TTC'ers out there we are going to bd's, LOL!!!I think it is only approriate right after and IUI, don't you? I am so excited about everything!!!! IUI, Shopping, Eating and an Extra Long Weekend, does it get any better than that??? Hopefully I will let you know in 2 weeks. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment