Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Countdown to the weekend

If only the days of the week would go bye faster. I had a great weekend last weekend as we got so much work done on our house. But I am really looking forward to this weekend. This is the weekend that my husband and I are heading to Atlanta to see my best friend. I have no idea what we will do while we are there and yet I am still so excited. To tell you the truth I don't even care if we do nothing, it will just be nice to hang out with her again. I do have a small list of things that will need to be done while I am there.
1. See the place where her and her hubby are in the process of building their new house.
2. Eat some tacos, since we will be there for Cinco de Mayo.
That's really all I've got at this point. We all love food so there will be lots of eating done. I just need to make sure that I get my 10,000 steps in each day.

Now I just need to get through my workday today and tomorrow and then we will head south. I can't wait!!!

1 comment: