Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Low key weekend

Exciting news!!! I just got a phone call from my pharmacy and it looks like they will be sending out my meds to arrive on Tuesday. This should be perfect timing for my next cycle which will be a medicated IUI cycle. By the look at my chart this morning CD 1 should be here any moment (I kind of hope it holds out until Sunday). 

In other news it looks like I have a pretty low key weekend planned. The hubby is working overtime today and his normal shift tomorrow so that leaves me with a lot of me time. I figured I should put a list of things I would like to do and need to do together in an effort to get as much done as possible. If I can get lots done while he is at work then we can lounge around and just enjoy each others company on Sunday. Yeah right, that will never happen. I am sure we will be working on the storage/washing room some more. So here is my list of things that I would like to get done:
  1. Manicure
  2. Pedicure
  3. Finish 50 Shades of Grey
  4. Read and complete the homework for my boater's safety course
  5. Cut the grass
  6. Weed the flower beds
  7. Start the stone work to edge the flower beds
  8. Laundry
  9. Work out Friday, Saturday and Sunday
I am sure that I will not get all of these items checked off but if I could get through most of them I would be so proud of myself. I hope everyone out there has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment