Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Overachieving Ovaries!!!

Today was the big day for egg retrieval. Such an early morning when the alarm went off at 4:15am. Got showered and dressed and on the road. We arrived right on time at 6:00am and the place looked like a ghost town. No one was at the check-in desk but I fill out the paperwork anyway and tucked it next to keyboard. After sitting in the waiting room for a few minutes they called us back. This was the first day they were doing procedures for the year and I was the 2nd person in the line up. The RE that did the procedure was really nice (he did one of my IUIs too). Everything went smoothly and they were so pleasantly surprised that we got 33 eggs!!! We have decided this time to do ICSI right from the start to hope that we can get lots fertilized. I have been resting all day and feel pretty good. Now I just wait for the phone call tomorrow. Hopefully it will be great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment