Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Final beta

Drum roll please~~~~~~~~ 3rd and final beta came in at 2080. Another doubling time right around 49 hours which is right where it needs to be. So now the next step is an ultrasound which is scheduled for Monday February 4th. It is going to be the longest week and a half of my life. But it will be so worth the wait. I mean this really is the start of something good. Even according to my fortune cookie today it says it all. "Your present plans are going to succeed"

4 comments:

  1. Great fortune and great beta! Try to stay calm until your u/s. That 10DW was harder than when i was waiting for my beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'm just saying...I called you in the car after my u/s. I expect the same courtesy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great 3rd beta and how appropriate it that fortune?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are GREAT numbers! I know all too well about the torturous wait for the first ultrasound. Surprisingly, it comes faster than you think.
    I am a new follower, and found you through Alexis's blog. I can't wait to follow you on your pregnancy journey!
    Are you due in September or October??
    I'm due in September!
    I'll be praying for a healthy and happy 9 months for you!

    ReplyDelete