Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

7 more days

Seriously I think this may be the longest 7 days of my life. I really want to know but I am scared. Also I only have 1 FRER at the house and no cheapies. I mean I could order cheapies but unless I pay extra for shipping they won't get here until after beta. I could go to the dollar store and get some, but then no matter what the results would be I would want to test everyday until beta to either watch the line get dark or hope that it appears. If there is no line I am not sure how I will act. I feel very confident that this time worked. I mean I haven't even played the what if this doesn't scenario out in my head so that has to be a good sign, right? Anyway no real point to this post except for the fact that this will be the longest week of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment