Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just another Saturday

Today was the first day that we have been able to sleep late in forever. It was glorious! We woke up around 8:30 or 9:00 and went to the kitchen to make a yummy pancake breakfast. As soon as we sat down for breakfast I got the call to tell me how my little embies were doing. We have a total of 15, 2-4 cell, 2-3 cell, and 11-2 cell. This is so much better than last time but it still may not be good enough to push us to a 5 day transfer which is what I was really hoping for. They gave me my tentative transfer time as 11:00am on Sunday but told me there was a chance they would call me in the morning to tell me that we are going to 5 days. Nothing can ever be simple.
Originally we were going to go out for one last dinner with my parents on Sunday night since they are only in town until Tuesday and the hubby has to work on Monday. But since there is a chance I will be on bed rest tomorrow we decided to do dinner tonight. It sucks because my parents really wanted my inlaws to join us for dinner but my mother in law is not feeling well so they will not be joining us. We will miss them but surely we will enjoy our meal.
For those of you of the praying type please say some prayers for my little embies so they continue to grow and hopefully we can push to a 5 day transfer. Maybe that would mean we could go out to dinner again tomorrow too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment