Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Things are looking up

Often I feel as though I post only about my treatment and cycle. Well gee that is kind of boring!!! I am going to try to stop and give you a little more. Like amazing things that are going on in my life right now.
First of all today I am getting my hair done. YEAH!!!!! I can not wait!!!! It has been over a year since I last had a haircut or anything. So today I am traeting myself to the full treatment. I am getting highlights and a haircut. I actually won the package deal at a silent auction back in April and I decided to wait until just before vacation to get it done. I am going to have great looking hair for my trip to NYC this weekend.
Yep that's right we are taking a trip to NYC this weekend to celebrate my birthday which is on the 25th.  I'm not sure what our plan is for while we are in NYC, maybe catch a show and of course eat some amazing food. If you have any suggestions of things we must do while we are there please let me know.
Then after we get back from NYC I will only have 10 work days before we go on our cruise. I can't wait!!!!! Things really are looking up. It is going to be a fun filled couple of weeks. This is a great way to take my mind off the 2WW. Beta is October 1 in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday!! Have a wonderful time in New York!! And sending you loads of luck on October 1st!!

    ReplyDelete