Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

10,000 step challenge

Well day 1 is in the books. Not a bad start. The final count for day 1 was 12,260. I can do better.....I hope. Well we must keep in mind that I didn't even get the pedometer until 2:30pm so really not bad at all. With this challenge we are also tracking a few other things like our starting weight, waist measurement and the time it takes us to walk a mile. I haven't done this yet to get my baseline but I plan on completing this sometime over the weekend. Once I have my baseline for this adventure I will let you all know so that we can see the difference 5 weeks of 10,000 steps with make.

On the TTC front......Today is Good Friday or as I am saying "Great Friday" I logged into the Counsyl website and saw the notification that my genetic test results have been sent to Dr. M. I really hope that I hear from him or Nurse D. today. Although, with it being a holiday for a lot of people I completely understand if I don't. My plan is to wait until Monday afternoon and if I have not heard from them by then I will call and see what I can find out. Basically I just want to know that all is good and that I am not a carrier. I also want to make sure that all my immunizations are up to date and that there is nothing that will stop us from moving forward when CD1 arrives. I am currently 5DPO so we only have 9 days or so to make sure we have all of our ducks in a row in order to start my medicated cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment