Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Keep on stepping

I am so excited to say that we keep on stepping forward. DH went in this morning and had his bloodwork done, CHECK! Insurance Benefits Verification has been sent back to SG, CHECK! My genetic testing has been sent off to the lab and now we have to wait for the results, CHECK!. They say it can take up to 3 weeks for the results. I am hoping that it is sooner than that just so we know that we can move forward with the next cycle. I was going to call Nurse D today just to let her know that we have done everything that we were told we needed to do, and also see where we go from here. I completely forgot the paper where she gave me her direct number so I will wait untill next week to call her. I figure that once I have the confirmation that the lab has the genetic test in hand I will call Nurse D and let her know where everything stands. I hope she will tell me that we can go ahead and get the medication ordered for the next cycle. I want to keep moving forward (incase you can't tell). I am so excited that things seem to be moving along as they are supposed to. I am pretty sure that this is going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for the genetic test results.

How will I pass the time??? Suggestions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment