Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

I will get better

Sorry it has been well over a week since I last posted. So here is a little update. I have been pretty busy with planning a baby shower for one of my best friends. She is expecting twins and I am over the moon happy for her. I spent countless hours making roses out of baby washclothes and trying to come up with creative ways to decorate. I kinda felt a little like my inner Martha Stewart was coming out. The shower was such a blast and I think she really loved it all.
As for me nope, not pregnant! I do however, have my RE appointment tomorrow and I am very excited. What makes it even better is that it was like my body knew that it had to wait to start this cycle a little bit later so that I could have blood work done at my first appointment. I am so nervous and so excited. I promise once I know more I will let you know so that if there is anyone out there that is going through the battle with IF they know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment