Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

One big step or better yet a giant leap!



Well here it is CD1 again. Normally at this point in the day I am all tears and really have no idea how to act. No promises that I still won't cry today or act like a complete baby. I am feeling much better about today all because I took a leap. I finally made the call to Shady Grove (SG). I scheduled our appointment for March 20th. I am so scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. I am a little upset that I could not take their first available appointment (which was for Feb. 21st because DH has to teach that day). Oh well! Really in the scheme of things this works out better this way. It gives us another cycle of trying on our own (who knows maybe I will have to cancel my appointment because I am pregnant...but I'm not going to hold my breathe on that one). It also means that we most likely will not have any type of medical assistance until after May which means that we would still be able to go on the cruise in October.

Well I guess that is my brief update for today. I still haven't decided if I am going to continue to temp this cycle or if I should just roll with it and see how things go. Either way I am looking forward to March 20th and the hope that this brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment