Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just another day

Well there is really not a lot going on here. It has been a few days since I last updated my blog so I figured I would go ahead and fill you in on my last week or so. As I mentioned in my last post I scheduled my appointment with SG. YEAH!!!! Now let's hope that I will have to cancel it.
I have been keeping pretty busy with firehouse classes. I am almost finished with EVOC, only one more driving session and then the written test. Then I can work with the powers that be at the firehouse to work on getting cleared as a driver. I also started HazMat Ops class on Monday, this class will keep me busy every Monday night until the middle of April. At least I am keeping busy and trying to keep my mind off of the disappointment of not being pregnant yet. I have actually decided that this month I will do nothing other than count the days in my cycle, No CBEFM, No OPK's, No BBT and No Testing until after CD28....if I make it that far. Guess we will just have to wait and see.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment