Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

27 weeks

Not sure why blogger hates me. I posted last week and apparently it didn't publish. So I just did it again and now I will update for this week. Not much going on. We just got back from a long weekend at the beach. It was awesome!!!! Even though I could not lay on my belly and fall asleep like normal. The hubby called me a turtle because of my inability to roll over. Sorry no bathing suit pictures yet. Not that brave to post them on the interwebz, actually I don't think we took any. I got a little more sun than I should have, even after coating myself in sunblock. Well at least now I have some color and a base tan before we head to the beach again in a few weeks. 
Anyway I am currently 27 weeks, I have 12 more weeks to go. I guess this puts me in my 3rd trimester. We are still working feverishly on the house. We have lights in the kitchen 
and the new window should be going in any day now. Then next week I think we start the work on the floor and plumbing. Hopefully we can get the flooring done before my parents arrive next month if or my shower. Well at least there is some progress. I love it!!!!! 
Oh and I guess you want to see my bump. Large and in charge!!!
Tomorrow we get to see baby girl and I seriously can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment