Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

26 weeks

Where is the time going???? How do I only have 13 weeks left???? This is just crazy!!! 
Well not a lot going on here. I just got back from a long weekend in Atlanta to celebrate the first birthday of some amazing twins. This weekend is another long weekend for me at the ocean. I am a little afraid of going on the beach in a 2 piece but hey I am gonna rock it!!! Mostly because I don't want to spend money on a new suit and I still fit in my old suit that I got back in October for the cruise. 
Little girl has been very active and I love feeling her move around. I am looking forward to seeing her next week on Friday the 28th when we go to the MFM for a growth ultrasound. Then I go to the OB on July 1st for my Glucose Tolerance test, I must say I am a little nervous about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment