Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back to it

It's the day after Christmas and I am back to it. I had a nice little break with 4 days off. I never got to sleep in any of my off days as we were up early on Saturday so we could head to Shrek the Halls (the coolest ice sculptures ever!) Then on Sunday I had to go in for my suppression check (all was good so I started stims that night). Monday was up early to do prep work for Christmas and then of course Christmas itself since I was hosting 14 and had created an elaborate menu to include popovers and prime rib.
Today I am back at work. I had to wake up extra early since I had a monitoring appointment before hand. After 3 days of stims my lining is at 8.2mm and I have 8 follies on my right and 12 on my left but none of them are measurable yet. My E2 came back at 121, so the nurse called and said we will do the same 150iu of Gonal F and 75iu of Menopur and then back in for another visit on Friday morning. This is exactly the way things should be going so I am really happy about it. Lets just hope things continue the way they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment