Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Still Sick

So here it is Friday and I am sick. I really thought about staying home from work because I felt like I big ol' bucket of a$$. I woke up this morning and took my temp as I always do. It was high for what it should be at this point of the month (I know it is a little frightening that I know what my temperature should be just about every day), anyway I knew deep down that since it was that high it could be 1 of 2 things. 1.) I could actually be pregnant or 2.) I have a low grade fever. So I roll out of bed and go to the bathroom and grab an IC so I can POAS and see if I am pregnant. Knowing that I am only 6DPO right now it is way too early for a positive test but I was going to give it a shot anyway since I have so many just sitting there. Of course as I suspected it was negative and I went back to bed. As soo as I got back to bed I began coughing so hard that my throat and stomach were both in a lot of pain, I could feel that phlem build up and knew I needed to run back to the bathroom at which point I began to vomit phlem and anything else that could have drained from my sinuses. Sorry for the TMI and the ugly mental picture. Anyway I am guessing that based on my sequence of events from this morning I am still sick, just sick and not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment