Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Huge update!!!

After waiting until Thursday afternoon I figure I would call the Dr. office to find out how I did on my 3 hour test. I know they say no news is good news but I wanted to know the results. I had to leave a message but my call was returned quickly. I passed all of the blood draws so I definitely do not have gestational diabetes. Woohoo!!!!! To celebrate my co-workers and I went out for our free Slurpee since it was 7/11. 
It was so good!!!!

The hubby and I decided to change our original Thursday night plans to stay in and get some stuff done around the house. I cooked us a yummy dinner of gnocchi with sausage, onions and peppers. After dinner I cleaned up the dinner mess and he got busy working on the house. We actually have some drywall up. 
There was some great progress for a week night. Thank goodness because we need all the drywall up before we leave for vacation, since we have a contractor coming to tape and mud it all while we are away. I am loving the progress!!!!!

As for my progress I am officially 29 weeks and only have 10 more to go. Yep that's right 70 days. Eeek!!!! I am excited and scared all at the same time. Well here is my most recent bump picture, just in case you want to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment