Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What's that???

Monday morning was our first ultrasound. I was so excited and nervous all at the same time. The RE and the tech came in to check things out. They were easily able to identify 2 sacs. OMG!!!!! In sac A after a little searching they found a heartbeat which was 124 bpm. Then they looked at sac B and tried to find a heartbeat but they were not able to. The RE and the tech both said that it is still very early and they wanted me to come back next week as that would give us a better look and idea. So the plan is to go back next Monday and see if we are having 1 or 2 babies. I am still so excited and so nervous. And it looks like I am back to waiting another week.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sight, congrats mama!! I hope Baby B comes around and you have another heartbeat next week! All we do in IF is wait, right?!

    ReplyDelete