Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

9 weeks

Today marks 9 weeks pregnant. For the most part I feel great. I was really sick on Monday and even with all the water and Gatorade I consumed I still managed to get dehydrated and get a really bad headache. After a good night of sleep I was back to normal. The other major events of the past week were we told my step daughter that we were expecting. We bought a new truck! One that has 4 doors and can fit a car seat or two if need be.i also found out that I can't eat strawberries. I had them twice and each time within 15 minutes I was projectile vomiting, not fun at all. Other than that it has been a pretty quite week. I am looking forward to Tuesday because we go back to the RE for another ultrasound and hopefully I will graduate. In the mean time I leave you with my bump picture for today.

1 comment: