I tried asking her some more of the questions that I had put together but they are questions that would be better answered by Dr. M. She tried to get me to make an appointment to come in to talk to him about that but I really feel like we could do this over the phone much faster, so I asked her to send him an email and have him call me back. I am still waiting for a return phone call and I hope I hear from him soon. The most pressing questions I have for him at this point are:
- Are there any tests that can be done on the eggs that diid not fertilize to find out why they didn't?
- When we spoke yesterday you had mentioned something about a possible auto-immune issue, is there testing for this that we can get done now so that if we have to move on to another cycle we are already ready?
- If this cycle does not work with I be put back on birth control?
- Will we do the same protocol except ICSI won't be a rescue technique it will be the primary technique?