Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Maybe this week will be better

Last week was crazy!!!! It all started with Monday morning having IUI #3, the hubby had to take off the first part of his shift since I needed him there. We were able to meet at the RE's office, do our thing and then both go back to work. Then work for me was crazy. It was the first week that my boss was gone. I am now doing a million times more work than I used to do. I hope this will be reflected when they do my annual review soon. Then after a crazy day at work it was carnival week at the fire house. So basically every day I woke up around 7am so that I could leave for work by 8am. I would work until 5pm then head home. As soon as I walked in the door I let the dogs outside then I changed into some shorts and a firehouse shirt and then I let the dogs back in the house and then I left for the carnival. I worked at the carnival each night until 10pm and then I would go home do a load of laundry and then go to bed. It really made for a long week. At least it helped me fly through the first week of my 2WW. So only one more week until beta day. I hope that this was it, lucky #3. This week should prove to be pretty busy too but nowhere near as bad as last week...... at least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment