Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm a bad blogger

It is very possible that I am the worst blogger on earth. I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have provided you with an update. Well let's see where do I begin????? On the TTC front, I am currently in my 2WW. I had IUI#3 on 7/23. My body responded very well to the Clomid and Bravelle again. I had 2 follies on my right side both at 23mm when I triggered so here is to hoping that this time worked. I still have not been able to get my IVF consult moved up so if this IUI is a fail we may try 1 more while waiting for that consult.
Things at work have been crazy!!!! While I was on vacation in June, my boss called me to tell me that he was leaving the company. I started to get very anxious since I had no idea who I would be reporting to and how my job duties would change. My boss gave the company 4 weeks notice so that was nice, since we needed time to wrap up stuff he was working on and redistribute his work load since they will not be replacing him. Well on the Monday of his last week, the company did a huge work reduction and 30 people lost their jobs. I thank goodness was not one of those people. But with the company downsize and the change in my department I have been working my butt off. I have felt like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. So as if that wasn't a bad enough day, I came home to find my kitchen had flooded while I was at work. So now we are trying to deal with the clean up and repair of that. If it is not one thing it is 20 million other things. I am getting to a better place workwise and our house is getting back to normal so hopefully that will mean that I will become a better blogger. I have missed you all and I hope that you have missed me. I will try to be better.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Your back! AHH 2ww! I am in the beginning of mine too! (this is a totally try on our own shoot for the stars cycle) Sooo yay for being stuck in the middle of the lovely 2ww together!~ Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're keeping busy! ;)

    ReplyDelete