Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Last weekend

We had our last weekend with an inside baby. It was busy and fun filled. Friday night we went to the indoor sports arena so that the hubby could play kickball with his team. I can't wait until I get to play with them!!!! Saturday was the Cash Bash at our firehouse. It is a long day but so much fun!! Sunday was our low key day. We went to church and then we met my mother in law out for brunch. So much yummy food!!!!! After our bellies were full we came home to take naps and watch football. After the Ravens win we got all cleaned up to go and meet up with one of my BFF's who was going to take some maternity photos for us. I am so happy we did it because they really turned out amazing!!! Check them out!!!

These are some of my favorites. Hard to believe that our baby girl will be here in just 3 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment